Saturday 12 February 2011

Storm Lantern

Given the recent Moroccan theme with the post on  Jardin Majorelle, I thought I would continue it with my latest stained glass project.  I am almost as pleased with the photo as I am with the actual storm lantern. It would have been even better if I hadn't put it together wrong, the orange sections were meant to alternate.  But then I guess if I didn't point it out no one would know. Now we just need some warmer weather so we can sit outside in the garden with it.

And if I decide it doesn't work as a lantern  I can always use it a terrarium.

2 comments:

  1. that's beautiful! and you made it? it will look so amazing with a candle inside, glowing in the dark on a balmy summer night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I can't wait to get to use it outside. If we have any sort of summer we tend to eat outside most evenings and I love these types of lanterns dotted in with the plants.

    ReplyDelete