Friday 28 January 2011

It's weekend

I'm sure most people who have ever worked a 9-5 job know the joy of getting home on Friday and thinking IT'S WEEKEND! Especially in winter when the days are short, being able to fully enjoy the garden can often be limited to weekends and that makes them even more precious.  Over winter I get my fix from the pots stacked around the house, but there is only so much tending you can do with plants that you can't water, aren't growing and don't need any care!

That Friday feeling deserves to be celebrated and so from now on I will be marking it with a photo to start the weekend off. Todays offering is another my OH took at Kew, not spikie, but don't worry there will be lots of those to come.


Now go out and make the most of these precious days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment